Lynda Jean Image Consulting is dedicated to empowering clients to enhance their image and self-esteem in order to facilitate their social and career goals. Image Consulting is both an art and a science. It is more than dressing the individual to compliment their skin tone and body type. It is about dressing someone in a way that highlights their personality to be in harmony with their aspired goals. It is about integrating their inner self with an outer image that feels comfortable and natural.
Lynda works individually with clients to create powerful first impressions. Services include: Colour and Body/Style Analysis, Wardrobe Audit, Personal Shopping, and Social and Professional Etiquette. Corporately, Lynda provides presentations that address appropriate attire and common courtesies in the workplace. She also works with employees individually to assist them in maximizing their professional image.
Academically, Lynda taught Image Consulting courses at George Brown College in Toronto, Canada for several years. She is the co-author of the book, “Business Success With Ease,” where she shares her knowledge about, ’The Power of Professional Etiquette.’ Lynda is VP of Education for the Canadian Chapter of Image Consultants. She is responsible for obtaining speakers to provide ongoing education for its’ members.
Lynda studied Image Consulting at the International Image Institute in Toronto, Canada. As an enhancement to her work, she also completed studies at the International Academy of Fashion and Technology in Toronto, Canada. Prior to Image Consulting, Lynda worked as a therapist and is a graduate of the University of Toronto, with a Masters Degree in Clinical Social Work.
Image Consulting Qualifications:
- The International Image Institute – Toronto, Canada
- Fashion Merchandising – The International Academy of Design and Technology – Toronto, Canada
- Instructor for Image Consulting Courses - George Brown College – Toronto, Canada
- Make-Up Application - George Brown College – Toronto, Canada
- Masters Degree in Clinical Social Work (MSW) – University of Toronto – Toronto, Canada
- Bachelor of Social Work Degree (BSW) – York University – Toronto, Canada
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology (BA) – York University – Toronto, Canada
- Association of Image Consultants International (AICI)
- Association of Image Consultants – Toronto Chapter
- Dragon Ridge Country Club, Henderson, Nevada
- The Costume Society of Ontario
- Ontario Association of Professional Social Workers (OASW)
- Verity Women's Club – Toronto, Canada
All consultations are treated with respect and confidentiality.