Style & Proportion for Women
If you’ve ever caught yourself wondering why other women always look so put together and are curious how they pulled it off - you don’t need to envy them any longer.
Women who seem to always look great with little effort simply know which clothing styles work best with their proportions. Everyone has a different body type, and if you don’t choose clothes appropriate for your proportions, your outfit won’t be flattering or fit well and you will not make that all-too-important great first impression.
Picking out the best clothes for your body is a skill. Some women are great at it, and others just need to learn!
You can dramatically change your look - and how others perceive you - by understanding style and proportion with Style & Proportion for Women.
During the Style & Proportion for Women presentation:
You and another participant will measure each other to figure out exactly what proportions you have so everything in the presentation can be directly applied to your body type, including:
- What styles of clothing go best with your proportions.
- What line, proportion, style and fit mean, and how to apply them to your everyday wardrobe.
- How accessories are the key to adding personal style and versatility to your outfits.
- How to de-emphasize and accentuate certain features using clothing and accessories.
- How to fix style and proportion problems in the future.
The Style & Proportion for Women presentation includes:
- Your own Style and Proportion booklet to keep track of all of the information about your body proportions and clothing options.
- "What is Best to Wear," a detailed handout custom-tailored to your specific body proportions.